Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful

Heeeyy!!! How are feeling this morning guys! Oh ya! Maybe in my blog, gue mulai nulis pake english yaa.. Or half indo half english, cause my viewers (i hope) ada juga yg org inggris or amrik, jd yaa!! Idi write in indonesia spoken they can understand, hihihihi.. Ok! Now, i want talk about beautiful.. You know what. Why i write this? Cause, so many girl,nthikshe is ugly, bad! And you know! Me too! Im not feeling beauty.. But, i realize i have to greatful what god give it to me.. Ok.. When i ask my friend do you feel beauty? And she answer no! And i said why? Oh, bevause, she saw a girl, more beauty than her! Actually, the boys in my school,really-really likes her. I dont know why..well, maybe so many girl more beauty than us, but, maybe... Vause they beauty they. Act so arrogant, yeah you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment